Green River Star -

Battery causes GR house fire Saturday

 

March 31, 2022



A early-morning house fire Saturday was caused by a rechargeable battery pack according to the Green River Fire Department.

Emergency responders were dispatched to the fire at 1050 Wilkes Drive shortly after 2 a.m. Saturday morning. When they arrived, firefighters found the fire to be limited to the home’s main living room. The homeowners were able to extinguish the flames and most of the hot spots when firefighters arrived, though the home suffered extensive smoke damage. The home’s three residents were examined at the scene for smoke inhalation by Castle Rock Ambulance Service. All of...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 05/28/2022 23:21