Green River Star -

By David Martin
Publisher 

The community should help its families in times of need

 

December 2, 2020



It’s a smell I’ll never forget.

I’ve had the unfortunate duty of covering house fires over the years and the smell always takes me back to the time I experienced it firsthand.

Over the weekend, a Green River family awoke to the terror a house fire can bring and sadly, not everyone survived. Elizabeth Andrews, along with two pet dogs, died in the fire. Anyone passing by the home as they drive up Colorado Street or along Idaho Street can see the story first hand. The home is a complete loss -- almost being burnt to the ground.

While I can’t say I know the loss of losing a loved one t...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 04/11/2021 19:49