Couple wakes to gas leak
August 8, 2019
After arriving home around 4 a.m., the last thing a Green River couple thought they would see upon waking up is an officer standing near their bed.
On Sunday morning at about 8:15 a.m., Josh and Crystal House were woken up by Green River Police Department officers and Green River Fire Department firefighters.
Josh said the whole experience was hazy and he’s not sure if it’s because of the gas he inhaled when their home had a gas leak, being overly tired from a long trip home or a combination of the two.
“We may have been a little drugged, I don’t know,” Josh said.
GRFD assistant c...