Green River Star -

By Lillian Palmer
Staff Writer 

1 saved from garage fire last week

 


By LILLIAN PALMER

Staff Writer

The Green River Fire Department extinguished a garage fire last week, which resulted in one person being transported to the hospital.

An unidentified man was working in his garage on Logan Street March 23 when something caught fire in his garage. Officers arrived on scene at 10:44 p.m. to find the homeowner outside spraying water on the flames in his garage with a garden hose. Officers helped the man get away from the structure. He was taken to Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County by Castle Rock Ambulance Service.

Officer Luke Benson said the man did susta...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.



 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 08/01/2018 01:38